Friday 2 March 2012

Reach Out and Touch Faith


Depression: clinical 4
                    situational 7
Anxiety: 6

Today there is going to more music than text. I am at the point where I'm at a loss for words. Hard to belief but yes, its true. 


Depeche Mode-"Personal Jesus"

Although not the biggest fan of this song myself (I think underrated songs like "Clean" get overlooked), this version is very unique with strong American Blues roots. I wish I had found this before today.


Blood, Sweat & Tears-"And When I Die (Live)"

Late last evening we drove up to the Valley to stay with Dave's family for a few days. Although there are always snafus when being forced to settle an estate, this one has become extremely complicated in a short period of time. Items such as the car, which were willed to Ms. K in a community property estate, has an odd contract which is meant to prevent the original owner from reselling at a markup. Consequence is the manufacturer may have first right to purchase the car back since she was not on the deed (for liability reasons). 

Red Hot Chili Peppers-"Under the Bridge"


U2-"Bad"

Depression: clinical 3
                    situational 8
Anxiety: 4


No comments:

Post a Comment