Monday 9 January 2012

Changes

I made some drastic changes to my blog layout, and added some sections today. Let me know what you think in the comments section.


See you with the regularly scheduled blog post tomorrow.


A couple videos to hold you over. 


New Order covers Sparks live. The only time they performed this song.


New Order-"When I'm With You"

and our double feature is NO back when they were Joy Division

Joy Division-"Atmosphere"

and


Joy Division-"Love Will Tear Us Apart"


Catch Paul Ware on Facebook or Twitter. I can also be reached via email (delete no spam) but much prefer the Facebook message option. The comments section is fine too.

Want to know when the next blog is coming out or recommend it to a friend? There is an easy Facebook page for that now. 


1 comment:

  1. I don't care what it looks like, really, as long as you keep blogging. I look forward to reading it every day. Thanks, Paul!

    ReplyDelete