Thursday 26 January 2012

LFC > MUFC




Congrats to Liverpool for showing Manchester United where to put it. Liverpool is headed off to Wenbley for the Carling Cup now, and MUFC is left licking their wounds. Its about time!


The closest American equivalent to this bitter rivalry is the Yankees and Red Sox- times ten.


Donna Summer - "I Feel Love"

Yesterday was very crazy From dealing with the test results to errands to a seizure it was just insane. 


Last night after coming home from a walk, I proceeded to enter the bedroom, made it halfway onto the bed before I had the seizure. It was set off by a street light. The light was nearly dead and flickering very fast. So clearly now I know flickering lights are not my friends. It was most likely the energy saver bulb that set off the seizure in the bathroom. I'll be seeing the neurologist next week but he told me on the telephone today to just hold still and avoid these lights. 


Yeah Doc. Really I don't mind hanging out inside my house or on the street before dark.


Joy Division-""Atmosphere"


The seizure threw me into such a deep sleep that I wasn't able to get more rest in when bedtime came around. I finally fell asleep at 6 am, only to wake up four hours later.

The Human League-"Rock 'n' Roll "




Today was a very long day. I woke up far too early and couldn't get back to sleep. Ever since then I've been on the run. I had to go out three times, which wasn't a problem except I kept forgetting an item, so I'd have to go home to get it and leave again. On the third try a woman with bone cancer fell out of her wheelchair almost at my feel. The poor doll, another man and I helped her back into her chair, made a call to her husband and waited until he arrived to take her to get the bump on the head looked at. 




Human League="Open Your Heart"




Well, its three at night, I'm finally getting sleepy and I'm also getting that strong double vision again. Maybe someday I'll find out what that's about. Until then...a total random song for my friend Larry:


Beach Boys-"Surfing USA"


I'm Paul Ware and I'm still here kicking up the sand.





Catch Paul Ware on Facebook or Twitter. I can also be reached via email (delete no spam) but much prefer the Facebook message option. The comments section is fine too.

Want to know when the next blog is coming out or recommend it to a friend? There is an easy Facebook page for that now.














No comments:

Post a Comment