Monday 17 October 2011

Appendix to October 17, 2011


I didn't feel this warranted a full entry yet I didn't want to change my current blog entry so I'm giving it an appendix (its my blog, I can make the rules up as I go if I want!) 


I was checking my facebook when I came across Jacey's video



This girl is so strong, my admiration for her runs deep. If only we all could have a heart like hers the world would be a much better place. I recommend you check out her other videos, especially insightful for those not fully acquainted with Juvenile Huntington's Disease is the one titled HDV_0046.MP4 .

By the way,any disease with Juvenile in the title should be banned off the face of the earth which is another reason I can't fathom a God that would do this to us. It amazes me ("Ye of such little faith" as Jesus Christ would say) that someone suffering at so young an age would have such strong faith. Some may be upset at hearing her religious views, but to me it just makes my jaw drop even further onto the ground. 

So after watching that video the title and contents reminded me of this song for obvious reasons.




That's all. Take care now. 


Catch Paul Ware on Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment