Friday 7 October 2011

A few important links and other random musings,,,

A couple quick links. 


I told Patty I'd make my donation today, but I just realized I left my credit card in my father's lock box. What scares me is that I put it there when I left town for a LA Galaxy match last month! I have "plumber duty" today but will stop by his house later on or tomorrow if I don't feel safe to drive. I don't like to use my bank card online. Patty has been kind enough to make a donation to the Huntington Disease Association (UK)

Thank you Patty.

In case you are wondering how the Galaxy game went, don't go there. They are so bad I'd rather give the Dodger's Frank McCourt money than go back to the Home Depot Center again. Sorry but there is no energy in the stadium. 
***Warning, photos of war***

Eve of Destruction by Barry McGuire 

I'm currently reading a book about the influence the VietnamWar. and the counter-culture had on Hollywood films in Easy Riders, Raging Bulls: How the Sex Drugs and Rock-and-Roll Generation Saved Hollywood. I also got a wonderful poetry book from a friend of mine for my birthday. Its titled: Curse In Verse and so Much More Worse: Huntington's disease in poetry & prose. From frustration of bearer, To the soul of a carer by Trish Dainton. You can purchase it in the United States as well as the United Kingdom through Amazon. Its one of those rare books where you feel the author is writing about you.




Here's a great short movie on HD. I'll be tweeting and FBing the hell out of this.

Okay, after 3 a.m. here and I was up late last night. On top of that the plumber needs to come back tomorrow.

Catch you soon.

Paul

Catch Paul Ware on Facebook or Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment