Thursday 20 October 2011

Walking on a High Wire

This is insane. How could I go from such a low anxiety level to such a high one the second I wake up is beyond me. 


Mood 5.0
Anxiety 7.5


My anxiety was so bad that when I woke up I wasn't able to get out from under the covers to the toilet. 


"A lot of people think that 'Shout' is just another song about primal scream theory, continuing the themes of the first album. It is actually more concerned with political protest. It came out in 1984 when a lot of people were still worried about the aftermath of The Cold War and it was basically an encouragement to protest."—Roland Orzabal


On that note I'm dedicating this song to Operation Wall Street.

High Wire by Men at Work
I swear this is my theme song lately.

Seriously, this song captures how I've been feeling lately. I constantly feel like I'm on this little wire and I have to be careful not to fall off.

Cruel Summer by Bananarama
The song's title says it all. Not been a good year. 


On the other hand, last night went very well. I had a long talk with J and it seems as if she is also in it for the long haul. I never thought this would happen to me and its a wonderful feeling. Scary but wonderful.

Take a Chance on Me - Abba
Its nice to have someone willing to take a chance on me.
I never thought I'd feel this way. I swore I never would.
Scary, but not in a bad way, in a way where I am in unknown 
territory, which isn't always a bad thing.




Mood 6.0
Anxiety 5.0




Ah the age of Disco and very early childhood memories.

On my way out the door just having fun here with my music.

A woman on one of the HD boards I belong suggested we post photos of our loved ones smiling. Although I don't have any photos to share here in California, it has lifted my mood to see everyone else's photos.

Mood 6.5
Anxiety 3.0 

I'm very tired this evening so going to sign off. 

Catch Paul Ware on Facebook or Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment