Tuesday 15 November 2011

A Brief Interlude

For obvious reasons, love songs are on my mind so I'll be playing some tonight. 


 I'm still in shock that I'm going to get married. I shook my head several times today when thinking of our future, or lack thereof I should say.


Enjoy. my heart and head say.

I  didn't get much sleep last night, that's the reason for lack of text..While I was making coffee for us  this morning Jane said I kept kicking off the covers more than usual, and was sweating up a storm. Strange and if it keeps up  its something to look into. with our new sheets. The percentage of  cotton to artificial is slightly different that most sheets we've used in the past, On the other hand,. they are warmer, but not as heavy.


My eyes aren't tracking together from the lack of sleep for two consecutive nights. Its something they haven't done since I was a tot. In terms of HD, its a very rare occurrence and caused by over-extending myself. I need to keep an eye on myself, as I have a habit of doing too much and then this rare occurrence comes up on me.  Rare as in once every other year rare.


Please pardon any typographical errors. My one eye didn't pick them up.






My Fair Lady film voices - "Get Me to the Church on Time"




I've been looking for  a reason to post this song of Dolly and Kenny's for a while now. Here it is!

Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers -  "Islands in the Steam"


The Human League - "Louise"


Spandau Ballet  - Lifeline

Two romantic Bond Opening Credit sequences  for our double feature tonight:


"The Spy Who Loved Me"
Carly Simon - "Nobody Does it Better"

"Octopussy"
Rita Coolidge -  "All time High"

/West Side Story - "America"

Hope to see you tomorrow. In the meantime, sleep well. 

I know I will. 

Tomorrow my plans are to start sorting all of the Government papers I have on the Isla Vista Rots

^yawn*

Catch Paul Ware on Facebook or Twitter. I can also be reached via email (delete no spam) but much prefer the Facebook message option.


No comments:

Post a Comment