Sunday 20 November 2011

I'll Dance to Anything...by Moroder

Mood 3.0
Anxiety 3.5 (but on 4mgs of Xanax to get there)


I'm very excited. I finally found a copy of the Dead Milkmen's CD Instant Dance Hit [You'll Dance to Anything] for sale at Amazon. You'll have to wait for the video though, as there isn't one on YouTube. Don't worry, I'm going to teach myself how to throw some graphic on there so I can upload it.


I actually joined Mog.com today just so I could hear that song once. LOL


My depression has been kicking my butt these last few days so I'm going to be playing some music with a driving beat tonight. That usually cheers me up.


First up from Moroder's Soundtrack for Flashdance


Irene Cara - "Flashdance (What a Feeling)

One interesting thing I've noticed is that music brings me up as long as its on. Once it stops my mood slowly slides back most of the time.

NSFW (lyrics)
John Travolta and cast - "Greased Lightening"

Some songs were just meant to play loud, and this is one of them. 

Yes, Paul even listens to classical music once in a while. Here is the brilliant James Levine conducting the New York Philharmonic

New York Philharmonic-Aaron Copeland's Fanfare for the Common Man

This next video came up when I was looking for a search on Morder's Metropolis. Now whenever I see Queen I think of my friend Trish's late husband Steve, who was a big Queen fan. Although I've never met either of them personally, through Trish's poetry I have learned an important lesson. I am not alone in this journey. 

That is one of the reason's I love her book so much, when I start getting down in the dumps I can open it up suddenly its not just about me, its about all others who suffer from Huntington's Disease as well as their Carers. So Trish, this one is going out to Steve.

Queen-Radio Ga Ga (with restored Metropolis footage)

This is Moroder's song The Chase from his Oscar winning soundtrack for Midnight Express remixed by the talented Paul Oakenfold. Very interesting these two together. Enjoy.

Morder - "The Chase (remix by Paul Oakenfold)

This next song needs no introduction.

Georgio Moroder composed this with Tom Whitlock
Kenny Loggins - Highway to the Dangerzone

This British Bloke is sitting here on the bed with his American Fiancee while they both listen to a Canadian Woman sing about Kids of America. Go figure that one out.

Kim Wilde - Kids of America


This last song is to relax me to sleep. I heard it for the first time tonight and fell straight in love.

Imogen Heap-Between the Sheets

Mood: 6:0
Anxiety 3.0

And with that G'nite

Catch Paul Ware on Facebook or Twitter. I can also be reached via email (delete no spam) but much prefer the Facebook message option.

No comments:

Post a Comment