Saturday 19 November 2011

Sleep would be nice

Mood 8.5
Anxiety 2.5


I didn't know what was going on the last few days. I'm so tired yet at the same time I don't feel tired. In fact I'd be wide awake all night if Jane didn't keep putting my head on my pillow. The "good news" is that I finally figured out why I'm not sleeping well.

Just as I suspected a few days ago, these new sheets are causing a very nasty fake warmth from a strange type of polyester fabric. I took a risk and replaced them with cotton. So eight hours ago, I woke for the sixth time today (Jane's count not mine). Those sheets must have been horrid because Jane was out cold quicker than I could get in my flannels.


"Here's looking at you, kid"
Dedicated to My Sleeping Beauty- "Once Upon a Dream".


Suddenly my eyelids are starting to fall down. Its 1:00 a.m. and I'm so tired from this lack of sleep that I'd love to  try to sleep now but I don't see it happening. I need to relax

Amy Winehouse - "Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow"


I'm generally not a large theatre fan but I've always found this number interesting. It reminds me of the American author Edger Allen Poe's Masque of the Red Death.

The Phantom of the Opera Chorus -"Masquerade"



The Human League - The Lebanon


Okay, off to bed before I get myself hyped out.  I'm going to try to sleep the night away myself.

Mood 7.0
Anxiety 8.4

Catch Paul Ware on Facebook or Twitter. I can also be reached via email (delete no spam) but much prefer the Facebook message option.

No comments:

Post a Comment